MissoniMissoni Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Missoni MissoniIngredients
A sensual fragrance that perfectly fits your style.
Experience the same confidence boost you enjoy when you put on a perfectly fitting dress. Missoni Missoni Eau de Parfum with juicy notes of Italian citrus and intoxicating flowers brings out your charm and makes you feel irresistibly feminine in any situation.
- floral fragrance with notes of fruit
- fresh and modern
- ideal for summer
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with refreshing Italian citruses accompanied by sweet and juicy pear. They’re followed by intoxicating floral notes dominated by intense jasmine. The drydown caresses your senses with the inimitable scent and fullness of sandalwood along with the tenderness of tonka bean.
Story of the fragrance
The Missoni fragrance from 2015 was designed by the perfumer Quentin Bisch and it’s represented by the model Elisa Sedanoui. The gorgeous, playful bottle of this very feminine and sophisticated Eau de Parfum reflects the Missoni fashion with its famous colourful patterns and prints.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Italian Lemon, Lemon, Bergamot, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmin Sambac, Floral Notes, Petalia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Ambroxan, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Missoni
The Italian brand Missoni is famous for its knitwear with varied and colourful patterns, making it renowned in Italy and around the world. The perfumes from this luxury brand are just as original and playful as the typical Missoni designs.
The history of the Missoni brand begins in 1953, when Ottavio and Rosita Missoni opened a knitwear shop in Milan. The original zig-zag patterns, waves and stripes make this brand’s clothing instantly recognisable. The first Missoni perfume saw the light of day in the 1980s. The original Missoni fragrance is no longer produced but, in 2006, the brand began collaborating with Estée Lauder and a number of famous perfumers helped to create the new Missoni perfume range.
The most popular Missoni fragrances include the Eau de Parfum for women Missoni Missoni, which delights with its fruity, floral scent, the Eau de Toilette for women Missoni Missoni, filled with delicate flowers, and its men’s fragrance with citrus notes, Missoni Wave.