- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Missoni WaveIngredients
Don’t let anything stop you and get a proper energy boost in any situation. Missoni Wave Eau de Toilette for men will bring you an instant dose of new vigour on a sensory level and give you enough energy to handle everything with confidence and ease.
- citrus fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Sicilian Mandarin, Sea Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clary Sage, Lavender, Rosemary
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Vanilla Orchid, Haitian Vetiver, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Missoni
The Italian brand Missoni is famous for its knitwear with varied and colourful patterns, making it renowned in Italy and around the world. The perfumes from this luxury brand are just as original and playful as the typical Missoni designs.
The history of the Missoni brand begins in 1953, when Ottavio and Rosita Missoni opened a knitwear shop in Milan. The original zig-zag patterns, waves and stripes make this brand’s clothing instantly recognisable. The first Missoni perfume saw the light of day in the 1980s. The original Missoni fragrance is no longer produced but, in 2006, the brand began collaborating with Estée Lauder and a number of famous perfumers helped to create the new Missoni perfume range.
The most popular Missoni fragrances include the Eau de Parfum for women Missoni Missoni, which delights with its fruity, floral scent, the Eau de Toilette for women Missoni Missoni, filled with delicate flowers, and its men’s fragrance with citrus notes, Missoni Wave.