Montblanc Emblem AbsoluEau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Montblanc Emblem AbsoluIngredients
Montblanc Emblem Absolu Eau de Toilette is a conspicuously masculine fragrance that will give you self-confidence at any time of the day.
- a fruity fragrance
- for the modern gentleman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Cardamom, Tangerine–Orange Aroma
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Honey, Fruits, Lavender, Pink Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Vetiver, Moss
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, fruity, woody
About the brand Montblanc
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.