- About the brand
Description Montblanc EmblemIngredients
A masculine fragrance that accentuates your personality perfectly. Montblanc Emblem Eau de Toilette for men is the ideal choice for the modern man who has his own unique style. Hidden inside a striking black bottle awaits a spicy explosion.
- an aromatic, spicy fragrance
- for the modern man
- ideal for wearing all year round
Composition of the fragrance
The opening reveals fresh notes of grapefruit in combination with sage and aromatic clary sage. The intense middle notes of the fragrance explodes with notes of aromatic cinnamon and floral violet leaves. The composition stands on a bold woody base, which intertwines with exotic tonka beans.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Cardamom, Clary Sage
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaves, Cinnamon
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Woody Notes
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, spicy
About the brand Montblanc
Montblanc was founded back in 1906 in Hamburg, Germany, as a company producing luxury pens. Montblanc was founded by three men – Voss, Nehemias, and Eberstein, who created one of the most luxurious and exclusive brands of all time.
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.