Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 6
Fragrance description Montblanc LegendIngredients
Montblanc Legend – the name says it all. Montblanc Legend Eau de Toilette for men is the right choice for a confident, quiet man who prefers to hold back and not draw attention. Even though he might not say much, you can feel his determination, his authenticity, his love for passion and all forms of pleasure.
- subdued fougère fragrance
- expresses both strength and gentleness, boldness and mystery
- for a confident, daring man who follows his emotions
- the cap was inspired by the Montblanc fountain pen
Composition of the fragrance
The composition is quite striking but still subdued. The opening is full of aromatic, easily distinguishable notes of lavender accompanied by fresh bergamot and other citruses. The heart vibrates with intense evernyl, a molecule that imitates the scent of oakmoss. Its warm, sensuous, deep aroma develops and mingles with the scent of rose, jasmine, and white cedar wood. The base includes sweet notes of coumarin, characteristic of fougère fragrances and obtained from tonka bean. It’s paired with a touch of sandalwood to create an unrivaled olfactory experience.
Story of the fragrance
The timeless design of the bottle with characteristic Montblanc elements represents the essence of masculinity. Its massive, slightly curved shape feels sensual and smooth to the touch, just like Montblanc’s most iconic Meistersück product. The elegant metal cap with three rings and an intricate pattern reflects the legendary Montblanc Meisterstück 149 fountain pen.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Citrus Fruit, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Rose, White Cedar Extract
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Evernyl, Sandalwood, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
About the brand Montblanc
Montblanc was founded back in 1906 in Hamburg, Germany, as a company producing luxury pens. Montblanc was founded by three men – Voss, Nehemias, and Eberstein, who created one of the most luxurious and exclusive brands of all time.
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.