- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Montblanc Legend NightIngredients
Montblanc Legend Night Eau de Parfum for men is a secret weapon of every charismatic gentleman. This timeless fragrance emphasizes the best aspects of his personality. It is minimalistic, elegant and irresistibly appealing. Its wearer always attracts attention.
- a woody, oriental, aromatic fragrance
- for a confident elegant man
- suitable for evening wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
Top notes of this Eau de Parfum are composed of aromatic sage and mint enriched with spicy bergamot and cardamom. After a while, the scent opens like a natural aura of a charismatic man. The middle notes of the fragrant composition will surprise you with aromatic cedar, delicate violet, juicy apple, lavender and unusual fir-tree resin. These natural notes are complemented by the classic warmth of musk, patchouli, black vanilla and akigalawood.
Story of the fragrance
The Montblanc Legend Night fragrance was launched in 2017. Its bottle is inspired by a bottle of classic cognac, which, like this Eau de Parfum, is the ideal evening accessory for a modern man. The face of this fragrance is the male model Simon Clark.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Montblanc
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.