- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Montblanc StarwalkerIngredients
Get a taste of pulsating energy which runs through the veins of every true man. Montblanc Starwalker Eau de Toilette will get you the attention and admiration of everyone around. They will all remember your fragrance, making you utterly unforgettable.
- unforgettable woody spicy fragrance
- for strong, even-tempered men who want to bring out their sex-appeal
- created in 2005 by perfumer Michel Almairac
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of Montblanc Starwalker will charm you with a fresh combination of bergamot, tangerine, and bamboo, which underscores your unique personality. Then you’ll notice intense notes of the world’s most sophisticated spices – the light, citrussy elemi, sweet nutmeg, and spicy ginger, which give you a certain spark and unmistakeable charm. The base of this composition is built on classic notes of sweet sandalwood with the addition of a delicate amber accord.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Bamboo
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ginger, Elemi, Nutmeg
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Montblanc
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.