You save 10%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Montale Aoud NightIngredients
The dark composition of Montale Aoud Night Eau de Parfum is a fiery and sensual take on agarwood.
- animalistic scent of oud and leather
- warm oriental fragrance
- rich and mysterious
Composition of the fragrance
Little sparks of lemon and bergamot in the opening notes are like the stars above an Arabian desert. The scents of rose and patchouli will transport you to the chambers of the sultan’s palace, and the rich drydown of amber, musk, leather, guaiac wood, and sandalwood gives the fragrance sensual depth. The overall aroma is rounded off with harmonious natural oud from Malaysia, Mysore sandalwood, and leather with delicate rose essence.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Fruity Notes, Sicilian Lemon, Agar Wood
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Moroccan Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Guaiac Wood, Sandalwood, Musk, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Montale
The French niche perfumes by Montale are noted for their love of fragrances from the Orient and Arabia and their enchanting history. Every bottle combines the mysterious atmosphere of the East with the passion of its creator and founder, Pierre Montale. Every fragrance by this original brand is literally an elixir of happiness.
Montale was founded in Paris in 2003 by Pierre Montale, for many a mysterious perfume designer who first spent some time in Saudi Arabia, where he created perfumes for the nobility and kings and queens. After his return to Paris, he began to create original fragrances.
He always selects natural materials of the highest quality, especially rare woods, for his fragrances. They often contain eagle wood too, known as oud. They are also often referred to as ‘liquid gold’.