Montale Intense CafeEau de Parfum Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 14
Fragrance description Montale Intense CafeIngredients
Can’t imagine your day without a cup of coffee? Do you love having a strong espresso, a delicious cappuccino, or an enticing caffè latte with the perfect foamy cap? In that case, you’ll absolutely adore the Montale Intense Cafe Eau de Parfum. Its intensive aroma will instantly transport you to a cosy café, and its warm notes will cheer you up every single day.
- perfect for any coffee enthusiast
- unisex fragrance – suitable for both men and women
- best suited for colder days
Composition of the fragrance
This composition opens with intense notes of fresh coffee grounds accompanied by the aroma of rose petals. Gradually, you’ll notice accords of gourmand vanilla and white musk which give the fragrance a hint of creamy, sugary character. Base notes include delightful amber, once again complemented by notes of coffee.
Story of the fragrance
Introduced in 2013, the unisex Montale Intense Cafe was created by the French niche house of Montale, famous for its love for Oriental and Arabic fragrance.
Apart from a captivating composition, Intense Cafe also sports a very unique packaging. The design of the bottle reflects a simple, clean elegance, underscored by a shiny purple colour. Pierre Montale decided to encase all of his perfumes in aluminium – a material which offers the perfect protection to this Eau de Parfum.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Floral Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Amber, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Montale
The French niche perfumes by Montale are noted for their love of fragrances from the Orient and Arabia and their enchanting history. Every bottle combines the mysterious atmosphere of the East with the passion of its creator and founder, Pierre Montale. Every fragrance by this original brand is literally an elixir of happiness.
Montale was founded in Paris in 2003 by Pierre Montale, for many a mysterious perfume designer who first spent some time in Saudi Arabia, where he created perfumes for the nobility and kings and queens. After his return to Paris, he began to create original fragrances.
He always selects natural materials of the highest quality, especially rare woods, for his fragrances. They often contain eagle wood too, known as oud. They are also often referred to as ‘liquid gold’.