- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Montale Intense PepperIngredients
Spice up your life with a bit of aromatic pepper. Montale Intense Pepper unisex Eau de Parfum contains black and pink pepper accompanied by tender floral notes and luxurious oud – a rare essence obtained from agarwood.
- aromatic, spicy fragrance with pepper as the main ingredient
- unisex fragrance – suitable for both men and women
- in a light aluminium bottle
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with black and pink pepper accompanied by refreshing notes of Sicilian lemon. Its heart reveals a centrepiece of floral notes, while the long-lasting drydown is characterised by agarwood, white musk, amber and warm cedar.
Story of the fragrance
Montale Intense Pepper unisex Eau de Parfum is fantastic for both men and women. It was designed by Pierre Montale who managed to create a perfect blend of pepper from Peru and Madagascar with tender florals and luxurious oud, or agarwood, from Malaysia.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Sicilian Lemon, Black Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, White Musk, Agar Wood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Montale
The French niche perfumes by Montale are noted for their love of fragrances from the Orient and Arabia and their enchanting history. Every bottle combines the mysterious atmosphere of the East with the passion of its creator and founder, Pierre Montale. Every fragrance by this original brand is literally an elixir of happiness.
Montale was founded in Paris in 2003 by Pierre Montale, for many a mysterious perfume designer who first spent some time in Saudi Arabia, where he created perfumes for the nobility and kings and queens. After his return to Paris, he began to create original fragrances.
He always selects natural materials of the highest quality, especially rare woods, for his fragrances. They often contain eagle wood too, known as oud. They are also often referred to as ‘liquid gold’.