Montblanc Explorer Eau de Parfum for Men
- About the brand
- Review 23
Description Montblanc ExplorerIngredients
Adventure has no limits. The Montblanc Explorer Eau de Parfum for men is aimed at all men who love discovering new possibilities and aspire to experience unrepeatable moments that are full of excitement. Conquer all new challenges with a unique fragrance that will give you never-ending energy.
- an aromatic woody fragrance for modern adventurers
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- made from the highest-quality ingredients from around the world
Composition of the fragrance
The composition opens with fresh Italian bergamot and sensual sage, with a spicy touch of pink pepper. The adventurous journey continues with earthy Haitian vetiver and aphrodisiac accords of leather. The finale will take you to Indonesian rainforests thanks to exotic patchouli, exclusive Akigalawood® and cacao, which gives the composition its depth.
Story of the fragrance
The Montblanc Explorer Eau de Parfum for men symbolises the desire for exploring untouched wild nature as well as the human heart. The leather-covered bottle pays tribute to European craftsmanship and the pioneer spirit. This fragrance was launched in 2019 and it will support your desire to conquer still further mountains and challenges.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Clary Sage, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Haitian Vetiver, Leather
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, Akigalawood®, Cacao Pod, Patchouli Leaves
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Montblanc
Montblanc was founded back in 1906 in Hamburg, Germany, as a company producing luxury pens. Montblanc was founded by three men – Voss, Nehemias, and Eberstein, who created one of the most luxurious and exclusive brands of all time.
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.