Montblanc Legend Eau de Parfum for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Montblanc LegendIngredients
Whether you’re heading to an important business meeting, a party with friends, or a dinner with your femme fatale, Montblanc Legend Eau de Parfum for men will always be a great choice. This fragrance boosts your confidence every time you want to shine.
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- woody fragrance
- fougère fragrance
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Woody Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody, fougère
About the brand Montblanc
Montblanc was founded back in 1906 in Hamburg, Germany, as a company producing luxury pens. Montblanc was founded by three men – Voss, Nehemias, and Eberstein, who created one of the most luxurious and exclusive brands of all time.
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.