- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Moroccanoil VolumeCharacteristics
You no longer have to despair when looking at your fine, limp and shapeless hair in the mirror. The Moroccanoil Volume shampoo comes close to creating miracles. It washes the scalp gently while giving your fine, limp hair the volume you’ve always dreamed of.
Thanks to several natural ingredients, the shampoo has brilliant revitalising and nourishing properties. It leaves your hair amazingly shiny and makes it easier to style.
- gives limp hair volume
- cleans the hair and scalp gently
- has nourishing and revitalising effects
- leaves hair beautifully shiny
- makes styling easier
- argan oil – nourishes the hair thanks to vitamin E, essential fatty acids and antioxidants
- linden bud extract – helps strengthen the hair fibres and improve the overall condition of your hair
- cocamide mea – contains essential fatty acids derived from coconut oil
- glycerine – has moisturising effects
- sulphate-free and phosphate-free
How to apply:
apply to wet hair, massage gently into the scalp and gradually add water to create a truly rich lather. Then rinse thoroughly. Repeat the process if necessary, then use a conditioner from the same line.
- Hair type
- fine hair, all hair types
- Colour protection
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Moroccanoil
The birth of Moroccanoil hair care had been inspired by its founder Carmen Tal's trip to Israel where she visited a local hair salon. After the hairdresser managed to repair her damaged hair with a special oil treatment, Carmen wanted to know more about this mysterious product, leading her to start her own company.
All Moroccanoil hair care now contains this special ingredient - argan oil - a natural substance rich in vitamin E, which makes it an ideal additional treatment for any number of skin conditions.
The first (and for some time only) product of the brand, Moroccanoil Treatment, was later joined by a whole range of hair care for all hair types.
In the short time that it's been on the market, Moroccanoil became incredibly popular with customers and is now one of the leading brands offering high-quality hair products based on argan oil.