Moschino Cheap & Chic Eau de Toilette for Women
You save 62%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Moschino Cheap & ChicIngredients
Opposites attract – and Moschino Cheap & Chic Eau de Toilette is the proof. The modern extravagant bottle contains a fragrance that will delight both outrageous rebels and elegant ladies alike. Its composition combines warm notes with refreshing fruits and delicate floral accords with deep notes.
- floral fragrance
- unique and playful design
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
Cheap & Chic is a cocktail full of contrasts. The opening will enchant your senses with warm wood, juicy orange, and citrus notes of yuzu and bergamot. The heart opens with notes of wild rose, romantic peony, violet, jasmine, algal bloom, and cyclamen. The base is built on luxurious amber, exotic tonka bean, gourmand vanilla, warm sandalwood, vetiver, and the intoxicating floral aromas of orchid and iris.
Story of the fragrance
The Moschino Cheap & Chic Eau de Toilette was introduced in 2005. Moschino is an Italian fashion house famous for their original designs – and the bottle of this fragrance reflects their playful style.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Wood, Yuzu, Orange, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Water Lily, Violet, Water Flower, Peony, Jasmine, Rose Hip Plant, Cyclamen
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Tonka Beans, Amber, Iris, Sandalwood, Orchid, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Moschino
The Italian brand Moschino is famed for its playful, imaginative and colourful fashion pieces with a touch of wit and provocation. Moschino perfumes are just the same.
The brand’s founder, Franco Moschino, always loved art and originally dreamt of becoming a painter. However, he earned extra cash as an illustrator for the big fashion magazines to pay his tuition fees. This was how he got to work with Gianni Versace in 1971. Fashion became his passion and, in 1983, he founded his own brand, now known around the world. Moschino has been worn by athletes at the opening ceremony for the Turin Winter Olympics, Kylie Minogue on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, and Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet Tour.
The first Moschino perfume, Moschino for Women, saw the light of day in 1987. This playful brand’s most popular fragrances include the Eau de Toilette for women Moschino Funny!, Moschino I Love Love, and Moschino Fresh Couture in its witty detergent-like bottle. The floral fragrance of Moschino Cheap & Chic for women and the Eau de Toilette Moschino Uomo? for men are also worth checking out.