- About the brand
- Review 10
Description Moschino Toy BoyIngredients
Just like an exhilarating and never-ending game revealing freedom; that is the nature of the Moschino Toy Boy Eau de Parfum. Its dynamic and bold aroma offers you masculine elegance with a subtle hint of irony.
- a spicy, woody scent
- for passionate and playful men
- launched in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes will refresh you pleasantly with essences of Italian bergamot and juicy pear. Clove, together with elemi and nutmeg, creates contrasting warmth. Gradually, the middle notes come into play, featuring enchanting petals of magnolia, flax flowers and rose, which are complemented by notes of cashmeran. Haitian vetiver, ambermax and sylkolide musk ensure a masculine finale.
Story of the fragrance
Toy Boy is the first masculine fragrance designed by Moschino’s creative director and designer Jeremy Scott. Once again, the bottle is shaped like the legendary Moschino bear, but this time it is enveloped in an opaque black lacquer. The Brazilian model Jhona Burjack became the face of the campaign.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Elemi, Clove, Italian Bergamot, Pink Berries, Nutmeg, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Flax Blossom, Cashmeran, Magnolia, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Haitian Vetiver, Ambermax, Sylkolide
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Moschino
The Italian brand Moschino is famed for its playful, imaginative and colourful fashion pieces with a touch of wit and provocation. Moschino perfumes are just the same.
The brand’s founder, Franco Moschino, always loved art and originally dreamt of becoming a painter. However, he earned extra cash as an illustrator for the big fashion magazines to pay his tuition fees. This was how he got to work with Gianni Versace in 1971. Fashion became his passion and, in 1983, he founded his own brand, now known around the world. Moschino has been worn by athletes at the opening ceremony for the Turin Winter Olympics, Kylie Minogue on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, and Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet Tour.
The first Moschino perfume, Moschino for Women, saw the light of day in 1987. This playful brand’s most popular fragrances include the Eau de Toilette for women Moschino Funny!, Moschino I Love Love, and Moschino Fresh Couture in its witty detergent-like bottle. The floral fragrance of Moschino Cheap & Chic for women and the Eau de Toilette Moschino Uomo? for men are also worth checking out.