Mugler Angel Nova Eau de Parfum refillable for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Mugler Angel NovaIngredients
Become the best version of yourself and achieve everything that you’ve ever wanted. Become a star! The Mugler Angel Nova Eau de Parfum for women will help turn your dreams into reality. Its natural yet elegant composition will encourage you to believe in your dreams.
- a fruity floral fragrance with woody undertones
- enhances the charm, self-confidence and beauty of its wearer
- a purely feminine, intensely seductive fragrance
Composition of the fragrance
The opening belongs to fruity notes, dominated by delicious raspberry. The attention then shifts to the intoxicating scent of the queen of all flowers – the rose. Its intense aroma is obtained thanks to a combination of conventional distillation and innovative technologies. The fragrance sails away on notes of Akigalawood.
Story of the fragrance
Mugler Angel Nova was inspired by a woman’s determination to follow her dreams. Aside from its beautiful design, the bottle is also refillable, making it an eco-friendly and sustainable option.
The face of the fragrance is no one other than the beautiful model Toni Garrn, as she displays self-confidence and power, which align perfectly with this fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Bulgarian Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, woody
About the brand Mugler
Thierry Mugler sees himself more as a conductor who adds a concrete form to what he can see around him on a daily basis. Of course, he is quite a successful ‘conductor’ in both fashion and accessories, and also the Thierry Mugler brand perfumes. He is currently gaining ground with Thierry Mugler Alien or the timeless, ageless Thierry Mugler Angel. As a costume designer, Thierry Mugler is responsible for many of Beyoncé’s outfits, and was also involved in the making of the film “Perfume: The Story of a Murderer”.