Narciso Rodriguez For HerEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Narciso Rodriguez For HerIngredients
Imagine a modern yet natural fragrance which is full of elegance, clean lines and intimacy. The Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum blends in perfectly with the skin and glows with a decadent luxury.
- a musky, floral fragrance
- clean, noble and very feminine
- an irreplaceable personal fragrance, perfect for all occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The For Her fragrance hugs the skin with a musky accord and warm notes of patchouli and amber. A blooming rose accompanied by a harmony of delicate flowers emphasises femininity, whilst a juicy peach frames the fragrance with sensual contours. When applied, the fragrance glistens on the skin like the reflection of sunlight in the windows of New York’s skyscrapers
Story of the fragrance
The For Her fragrance is a tribute to all women and their natural elegance. Designer Narciso Rodrigues wanted this fragrance to reflect the style of his fashion brand and his love of contemporary art. That is why perfumers Christine Nagel and Francis Kurkdjian developed a musky fragrance which resembles the scent of a woman’s bare skin whilst also retaining a sense of simplicity and smooth shapes.
The minimalist design of the flacon expresses the contemporary character of the fragrance. The rectangular shape and pastel colour on the inside of the flacon let us focus on the lustre of the glass. The simple writing implies that anything more is unnecessary as the fragrance speaks for itself.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso Rodriguez, an American fashion designer of Cuban origin, studied at the prestigious Parson’s School of Design in New York. After his studies, his collaborations included one with Calvin Klein. He received numerous awards for his collection of women’s clothing, which he worked on in 1997 with the Italian company Aeffe, whose brands include Moschino and Pollini.
The style of his designs is influenced by European and Latin American trends, though they are still original. Stars such as Salma Hayek and Rachel Weiss wear his designs. He introduced his first perfume for women in 2003.
Today, you can choose from dozens of premium fragrances under the Narciso Rodriquez brand, with collaborations from famous perfume masters such as Alberto Morillas, Francis Kurkdjian, and Aurelien Guichard.