- Review 11
Description Nasomatto Black AfganoIngredients
Get ready for an extraordinary pleasure that isn’t for everyone. The Nasomatto Black Afgano Extrait de Parfum can create an almost euphoric effect. The unconventional notes of the fragrance evoke good-quality hashish and the accords of cannabis will intoxicate your senses. Its dark scent lasts for a long time and will spice up your day with a touch of excitement.
- a dark, smoky and woody fragrance that blends in with the scent of your skin
- eccentric, artistic and experimental
- strong and long-lasting
Composition of the fragrance
The composition of the Nasomatto Black Afgano Extrait de Parfum opens with accords of the dry green aroma of cannabis, complemented by notes of resin and wood combined with tobacco, as well as the bitter aroma of roasted coffee. The dark scent of agar wood and incense transport the composition into the interior of an Arabian smoking-room. The result is an intoxicating fragrance which is on a journey to find its wearer.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cannabis, Green Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tobacco, Resin, Woody Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Agar Wood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody