Nautica Voyage Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 6
Description Nautica VoyageIngredients
Embark on an adventure! Nautica Voyage Eau de Toilette for men will give you the perfect boost of freshness and determination wherever you are. Let yourself get carried away by the thrilling wave of aquatic notes.
- a fruity fragrance with woody and aquatic notes
- created by Maurice Roucel in 2006
- ideal for spring and summer days
Composition of the fragrance
The unrestrained nature of the fragrance is visible in the opening, displaying sparkling notes of green leaves and juicy green apple. Your senses can then enjoy a cool glass of mimosa, accompanied by aquatic notes of lotus and an unconventional accord that evokes the canvas sails of a yacht. Warm cedarwood combined with marine notes, amber and musk create an attractive masculine base.
Story of the fragrance
The colour of Nautica Voyage itself resembles a cool and crystal clear sea, while the brand’s name evokes a boat rocking from side to side with every wave. Both represent a refreshing rush of energy, which is perfect for sporting activities as well as exploring the scorching city streets.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Green Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Mimosa, Lotus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Amber, Cedar, Musk
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand Nautica
Nautica is an American fashion brand which was founded in 1973. This brand is a symbol of American sports classics and is especially proud of using high-quality materials. The brand was originally focused on producing quality and comfortable menswear suitable for cruise ships, mainly inspired by marine sports.
Since then, the brand has gone in a different direction and rather than specialising purely in one sport, it offers a wide range of casual wear for men and women who prefer an active and adventurous lifestyle. In 1992, Nautica also introduced a collection of fragrances. All their perfumes are designed in the spirit of this sporty, comfortable, and fresh brand.