You save 10%
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Neutrogena Bright BoostCharacteristics
Get glowing skin with minimised hyperpigmentation and unified skin tone faster than ever before. Neutrogena Bright Boost serum uses the power of the Neoglucosamine® active ingredient in the highest concentration out of the entire Bright Boost line to ensure an effective acceleration of the skin renewal process. This results in your skin looking new and brighter from the very first application.
- instantly brightens up any skin type and eliminates dull tone
- reduces dark spots and redness, helps unify skin tone
- speeds up the process of renewal and peeling, loosens dead skin cells
- reduces the visibility of imperfections, improves appearance and texture
- light formula doesn’t clog pores or feel heavy on the skin
- leaves your skin luminous and looking healthy
- developed in collaboration with dermatologists
- Neoglucosamine® – accelerates skin renewal, eliminates dead skin cells, brightens, evens out skin tone, reduces dark spots, hydrates
- non-comedogenic formula
How to apply:
Apply the Neutrogena Bright Boost serum every morning and/or night. Pick up some product with your fingertips and massage gently into pre-cleansed skin.
To enhance the brightening effects of the serum, add some more products from the Bright Boost line to your daily routine. Neutrogena Bright Boost exfoliator will remove impurities before you apply the serum, while the Neutrogena Bright Boost brightening gel-cream adds more radiance afterwards. Don’t forget to protect your skin from sunlight with the Neutrogena Bright Boost SPF 30 brightening fluid.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Brightening, Anti Age Spots, Anti-redness
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand Neutrogena
Neutrogena has been offering effective skin care products for almost a century. The brand’s history began in 1930, when Manny Stolaroff started supplying his products to beauty salons. His breakthrough came in 1954, when he learned about the properties of the soap made by the grandson of Napoleon’s personal physician. The soap was not irritating to the skin and was easy to rinse off. Stolaroff was so fascinated by this soap that he started distributing it under the name Neutrogena.
It was a massive success. In the 1960s, he founded the Neutrogena corporation. Another milestone in the company’s journey was the patenting of the Norwegian Formula, the unique blend of ingredients designed to meet the needs of skin exposed to harsh climatic conditions.
The brand’s iconic products include not only the Neutrogena Visibly Renew collection based on the Norwegian Formula, but also the Neutrogena Visibly Clear line and Neutrogena hand creams. Thanks to the use of active ingredients and collaboration with leading dermatologists, the result are products that truly reflect the needs of the skin and provide effective care.