- About the brand
Description Neutrogena Hydro Boost® FaceCharacteristics
Treat your skin to a proper dose of moisture and freshness. The powerful Neutrogena Hydro Boost® Face hydrogel mask instantly hydrates and soothes your skin, leaving it perfectly soft.
Enjoy a moment of pure relaxation with this facial mask that will make your skin feel completely reborn.
- instantly provides intense hydration and soothes your skin
- refreshes your skin and leaves it perfectly smooth
- completely adjusts to the shape of your face
- non-comedogenic – does not clog pores
- feels lovely on your face
- 100% hydrogel – contains 50% more product than a paper facial mask
- hyaluronic acid – locks moisture in your skin, leaves skin hydrated
- vitamin B3 – helps strengthen the outer layer of your skin and smooths out its texture
- sea algae extract – refreshes and soothes your skin
- kaolin clay and bentonite clay – absorb excess oil, remove impurities and clear your pores
How to apply:
Remove the mask from the packaging and place it on cleansed face. Leave on for 15–30 minutes. Massage the residual serum into your skin or wipe it off with a cotton pad.
- Complexion type
- When to use
- day and night
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand Neutrogena
Neutrogena has been offering effective skin care products for almost a century. The brand’s history began in 1930, when Manny Stolaroff started supplying his products to beauty salons. His breakthrough came in 1954, when he learned about the properties of the soap made by the grandson of Napoleon’s personal physician. The soap was not irritating to the skin and was easy to rinse off. Stolaroff was so fascinated by this soap that he started distributing it under the name Neutrogena.
It was a massive success. In the 1960s, he founded the Neutrogena corporation. Another milestone in the company’s journey was the patenting of the Norwegian Formula, the unique blend of ingredients designed to meet the needs of skin exposed to harsh climatic conditions.
The brand’s iconic products include not only the Neutrogena Visibly Renew collection based on the Norwegian Formula, but also the Neutrogena Visibly Clear line and Neutrogena hand creams. Thanks to the use of active ingredients and collaboration with leading dermatologists, the result are products that truly reflect the needs of the skin and provide effective care.