You save 6%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Nivea Intimo SensitiveCharacteristics
Your intimate area is vulnerable to infections, which is why it needs gentle care. Nivea Intimo Sensitive emulsion for intimate hygiene is perfect for everyday use – it brings instant relief to irritated skin, soothes it and provides a feeling of absolute comfort.
- gently washes and cares for your intimate area
- soothes sensitive skin and prevents irritation
- brings relief to oversensitive and irritated areas
- reduces feelings of burning and tightness
- chamomile extract – soothes your skin and prevents irritation
- lactic acid – prevents infections
- pH 4.6 – corresponds with the acidity of your intimate area
- gynaecologically and dermatologically tested
- free of alkaline soap and colourants
How to apply:
Apply to wet skin of your intimate area and then wash off thoroughly.
- Skin type
- all skin types
About the brand Nivea
The world-renowned brand Nivea was founded in Germany in 1911. The man behind its foundation was the visionary and pharmacist Dr Oscar Troplowitz who succeeded in combining oil and water into a stable cream. The brand name comes from the Latin word for snow, as he was inspired by the product’s pure white colour. That is how the legendary Nivea Cream came about.
In 1925 the product gained its new iconic blue container, but the contents have remained faithful to the original formula right through to the present day. The classic Nivea cream has become part of life for many generations. It nourishes the skin effectively and, thanks to its velvety smooth texture and specific scent, it is a reminder of childhood for many.
Today, Nivea has a full range of quality products available to everyone. Nivea sunscreen gained popularity quickly, as did the Nivea Men line. Nivea has been taking care of our skin for over 100 years and in this time has become a true member of the family to millions all over the world.