Novellista Blue Fortune Eau de Parfum for Men
You save 21%
- Fragrance description
- Review 1
Fragrance description Novellista Blue FortuneIngredients
If you’re tempted by adventure, go and enjoy it! NOVELLISTA BLUE FORTUNE Eau de Parfum will give you the courage and energy you need, becoming your essential new accessory. This fragrance helps you manage any situation with exceptional grace.
- gender-neutral chypre fragrance with fruity notes
- helps you fully experience moments of adventure
- created by perfumer Christian Vermorel
Composition of the fragrance
A combination of lime oil with the clean and slightly bitter aroma of juniper and warm notes of acorus will bring you a feeling of perfect freshness. They’re followed by the striking elegance of pure rose essence with delicate jasmine and nutsedge. Finally, deep notes of elemi essential oil, cedar wood and patchouli feel as if they’re coming from the depths of the ocean.
Fragrance inspired by: The Count of Monte Christo
The story of the count of Monte Christo as told by the French author Alexander Dumas includes many aspects of human behaviour, honour and adventurous spirit. This masterful description of the lust for freedom also touches on the value of earthly riches. No wonder the powerful story that’s captivated many readers served as a perfect inspiration for an Eau de Parfum which captures your senses with the same intensity.
NOVELLISTA BLUE FORTUNE has an exceptional story as well as longevity. This is achieved thanks to the purest natural essences and other rare ingredients and essential oils, all in a high concentration.
Collect the full line of the exclusive NOVELLISTA fragrances
Intrigued by this fragrance? Then you should have a look at the other NOVELLISTA fragrances. Esteemed perfumers from the French town of Grasse created 10 unique compositions, each inspired by legendary works of literary fiction from around the world. This way you can find the right fragrance for every moment of your life and elevate it to a singular experience. Your fragrance – your story.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Calamus, Juniper Berries
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Nagarmotha (Cypriol), Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Elemi Oil, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, chypre