You save 14%
- Review 1
Description NOVELLISTA Crazy RichIngredients
Succumb to the carefree atmosphere of the liveliest, most fun parties. NOVELLISTA CRAZY RICH Eau de Parfum will transport you to a place where people share laughs and enjoy their life to the fullest. This fragrance will add a bit of sparkle to every single day and feel like an endless celebration.
- fruity-floral fragrance for women
- turns every moment into a special occasion
- designed by French perfumer Christian Vermorel
Composition of the fragrance
Just like when you open a bottle of champagne, this fragrance opens with juicy notes of tangerine and green apple adorned with a refreshing touch of violet leaves, bringing you an instant flood of joyful and carefree feeling. A sophisticated combination of jasmine, geranium and elegant Bulgarian rose represents floral notes that are sparklier than a firework.
Inspired by: The Great Gatsby
NOVELLISTA CRAZY RICH was inspired by The Great Gatsby – a novel by American author Francis Scott Fitzgerald’s which is renowned throughout the world by generations of readers. It reflects the idealism and wild parties of the 1920’s, so typical for this era.
A high concentration of essential oils with purest and most precious essences (or absolutes) brings a lasting sensory experience – all in a timeless and incredibly elegant bottle.
Collect the full line of the exclusive NOVELLISTA fragrances
Intrigued by this fragrance? Then you should have a look at the other NOVELLISTA fragrances. Esteemed perfumers from the French town of Grasse created 10 unique compositions, each inspired by legendary works of literary fiction from around the world. This way you can find the right fragrance for every moment of your life and elevate it to a singular experience. Your fragrance – your story.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Apple, Mandarin Orange Blossom, Violet Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Bulgarian Rose, Jasmin Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ylang-Ylang, Sandalwood, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral