Description Novellista Deep MoonIngredients
NOVELLISTA DEEP MOON Eau de Parfum is mysterious like the moon on a gloomy night. Your senses will be tempted by its unique, classic yet modern combination of ingredients in a sophisticated composition.
- gender-neutral woody fragrance with oriental elements
- deepens your sensory experiences
- created by French perfumer Jean-Michel Santorini
Composition of the fragrance
A combination of refreshing grapefruit and orange blossom with a touch of exotic cardamon will instantly show you the enticing nature of wilderness. The composition than continues its journey into a mysterious world created by flavourful ginger with a herbal aroma of sage and spicy coriander. The intense experience culminates in earthy moss, vetiver and sweet vanilla.
Inspired by: The Call of the Wild
The Call of the Wild by American author Jack London captivates the readers with its thrilling and exciting story – but it also inspired renowned perfumers to create the NOVELLISTA DEEP MOON fragrance. This perfume masterfully reflects the spirit of Canadian wilderness where the protagonists of the novel fight for their lives in the times of the 19th century gold rush.
A high concentration of the rarest and purest essences, essential oils and other natural ingredients makes this Eau de Parfum an exceptional sensory experience which captivates you with its intensity as well as amazing lasting power.
Collect the full line of the exclusive NOVELLISTA fragrances
Intrigued by this fragrance? Then you should have a look at the other NOVELLISTA fragrances. Esteemed perfumers from the French town of Grasse created 10 unique compositions, each inspired by legendary works of literary fiction from around the world. This way you can find the right fragrance for every moment of your life and elevate it to a singular experience. Your fragrance – your story.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Grapefruit, Orange Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ginger, Sage, Coriander
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Vanilla, Moss
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody