Novellista Silk Destiny Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- Review 5
Fragrance description Novellista Silk DestinyIngredients
Master the art of captivating everyone around you. NOVELLISTA SILK DESTINY Eau de Parfum elevates your natural elegance to unknown heights and its sparkling composition brings out the parts of your personality that will make you the most attractive.
- gender-neutral chypre fragrance with floral notes
- accentuates the elegance of its wearer
- designed by French perfumer Marie Huguenot
Composition of the fragrance
From the opening combination of delicious tangerine, juicy pear and a touch of pink pepper, the fragrance brings an exceptionally attractive spirit. These notes are followed by a sensual, elegant wave of deep jasmine and rose. Finally, the woody Indonesian patchouli wraps you like a silk veil, closely followed by a combination of delicate and exotic elemi with soft balsamic amber and sandalwood.
Inspired by: Madame Chrysanthème
The captivating novel Madame Chrysanthème by French author Pierre Loti inspired Puccini’s opera Madame Butterfrly as well as the NOVELLISTA SILK DESTINY fragrance designed by modern perfumers. The book itself takes the form of an impressionist journal which describes the romance between a French naval commander and Kiku (Chrysanthema) – a geisha and his “temporary” bride in Nagasaki, Japan. Their romantic fate inspires an intimate pondering of the exotic, delicate temperament and dignity of Japanese culture.
The seduction, eroticism and courting described in the novel provide the aura that envelops the wearer of this fragrance. The exceptional nature and great longevity of this floral, powdery Eau de Parfum lie in the high concentration of essential oils, essences and other rare natural ingredients.
Collect the full line of the exclusive NOVELLISTA fragrances
Intrigued by this fragrance? Then you should have a look at the other NOVELLISTA fragrances. Esteemed perfumers from the French town of Grasse created 10 unique compositions, each inspired by legendary works of literary fiction from around the world. This way you can find the right fragrance for every moment of your life and elevate it to a singular experience. Your fragrance – your story.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Pear, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Jasmin Sambac, Patchouli
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Elemi, Amber
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre