You save 28%
- About the brand
- Review 9
Description Paco Rabanne InvictusIngredients
Power and dynamic energy are the characteristics of this fragrance which combines untamed freshness with animalistic sensuality. Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette for men was designed for an absolute hero, both challenged and blessed by the gods.
- fresh aquatic fragrance with woody undertones
- for a strong man who’s known as a real hero
- “Invictus” is Latin for “invincible”
Composition of the fragrance
Paco Rabanne Invictus is a like a phenomenal clash of two powers – prominent fresh notes on one side, and sensual, spicy explosion on the other. The composition is dominated by oceanic accords, at first paired with grapefruit peel essence, and later with the masculine aroma of bay leaf. The base of this Eau de Toilette is built on a tried-and-tested combination of strong notes such as earthy patchouli, amber, and guaiac wood.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sea Notes, Grapefruit Peel
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambergris, Guaiac Wood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
Articles about Paco Rabanne InvictusArticles
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.