Paco Rabanne Invictus Legend Eau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 11
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne Invictus LegendIngredients
Discover a new energy boost for those who always win. Paco Rabanne Invictus Legend Eau de Parfum for men is an ecstatic, addictive fragrance that will instantly hit you with a dose of burning hot freshness and lead you to a clear victory.
- aromatic woody fragrance with fresh notes
- created by Domitille Bertier and Nicolas Beaulieu
- introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
Paco Rabanne Invictus Legend opens with a pleasant smell of a rising tide in combination with juicy grapefruit. The intense heart of this Eau de Parfum is composed of exotic notes of geranium with a spicy hint and the aroma of bay leaf which symbolises victory. The whole composition is then rounded by a woody base which combines guaiac wood with amber notes.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Sea Salt, Sea Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Bay Leaf, Geranium, Spices
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Red Amber, Guaiac Wood
- Fragrance category
- chypre, woody
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.