- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne Pure XS NightIngredients
Paco Rabanne Pure XS Night Eau de Parfum instantly invigorates your desire and your senses. It emphasises your natural sensuality and casual charm that always get you what you want. This intense fragrance will make your need to play with fire get completely out of control.
- spicy oriental fragrance
- for a man who can’t be tamed
- ideal for both day and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
The whole fiery exotic composition is characterised by the duality of sharp and cool notes. The head of Paco Rabanne Pure XS Night combines the aphrodisiac that is ginseng with prominent notes of ginger. This sensual introduction then gives way to a gourmand mix of cocoa, cinnamon, and vanilla that will play with your inner fire. The Eau de Parfum then finishes with sweet notes of caramel, balanced out by a pleasantly bitter myrrh.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ginseng, Ginger
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Cocoa, Vanilla
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Caramel, Myrrh
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.