Paco Rabanne UltravioletEau de Parfum for Women
You save 26%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne UltravioletIngredients
Give in to an emotion you might not see, but you’ll certainly be able to feel it. The iconic Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Eau de Parfum for women will enchant you again and again with its captivating combination of chilli peppers and notes of jasmine and vanilla.
- floral oriental fragrance
- for modern women who want to stand out
- suitable for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
Give in to the notes of spicy chilli and sweet blackberry you’ll notice from the first sniff. A little later, they are joined by accords of refreshing jasmine and heliotrope, and the whole experience is finally rounded off by a harmonious duo of Madagascar vanilla and real amber.
Story of the fragrance
Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet was first introduced in 1999 and has been a staple among Eau de Parfums for women ever since.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Chilli Pepper, Blackberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine Sambac, Chinese Osmanthus
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambergris, Madagascar Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.