Parfums De Marly Darley Royal EssenceEau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Parfums De Marly Darley Royal EssenceIngredients
Are you a fan of elegance with a modern twist? Parfums De Marly Darley Eau de Parfum offers the masculine scent of lavender with spicy and woody notes, ideal for anyone who loves luxury and sophisticated details. Its refreshing yet deep aroma will become the perfect accessory to your casual chic style.
- herbal and woody fougère fragrance
- modern masculine fragrance
- ideal for warm days
Composition of the fragrance
Sparkling notes of lemon and mint are pulsating with energy like the eyes of a horse before a race. Lavender, rosemary, and neroli resemble a fresh coastal breeze, while guaiac wood, patchouli, and amber provide more depth. Cinnamon with delicate tonka bean give the composition an undercurrent of enticing sensuality.
Story of the fragrance
Parfums De Marly Darley was named after one of the three Arabian stallions who originated the line of English thoroughbred horses. Darley Arabian was imported in the 18th century from Syria – and this fragrance will give you an idea of his incredible strength and his elegant appearance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cinnamon, Lavender, African Orange Blossom, Rosemary, Bamboo, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
About the brand Parfums De Marly
Luxury niche fragrances by Parfums de Marly are inspired by the times of Louis XV. whose passion for enchanting scents was well known. He especially loved extravagant and intense fragrances full of rich notes. Each day he requested his bedroom to be scented with a different perfume. Even the water in his garden fountains had a lovely scent.
Parfums de Marly revive the spirit of opulent balls and festivities that took place at the Château de Marly for the amusement of the royal court and foreign dignitaries. Apart from the old craft of perfumery, Parfums de Marly also pays homage to the tradition of horse racing. After all, the races were another of Louis XV.’s favourite pastimes. Each fragrance is a tribute to the character of one of the horse breeds that were popular at the French court. That’s why you find names like Parfums de Marly Herod, Oajan, or Pegasus in brand’s line.
Each Parfums de Marly fragrance carries a piece of French history. Immerse yourself in the rich essences made from the finest ingredients known since the golden age of perfumery in the 18th century.