Parfums De MarlyGalloway Royal Essence Eau de Parfum Unisex
- About the brand
Description Parfums De Marly Galloway Royal EssenceIngredients
Forget all rules and limits. Parfums De Marly Galloway Royal Essence unisex Eau de Parfum is perfect for anyone who dares to stand out from the crowd.
- oriental fragrance
- floral fragrance
- suitable for everyday wear
- luxury fragrance for connoisseurs
- unisex – suitable for both women and men
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Parfums De Marly
Luxury niche fragrances by Parfums de Marly are inspired by the times of Louis XV. whose passion for enchanting scents was well known. He especially loved extravagant and intense fragrances full of rich notes. Each day he requested his bedroom to be scented with a different perfume. Even the water in his garden fountains had a lovely scent.
Parfums de Marly revive the spirit of opulent balls and festivities that took place at the Château de Marly for the amusement of the royal court and foreign dignitaries. Apart from the old craft of perfumery, Parfums de Marly also pays homage to the tradition of horse racing. After all, the races were another of Louis XV.’s favourite pastimes. Each fragrance is a tribute to the character of one of the horse breeds that were popular at the French court. That’s why you find names like Parfums de Marly Herod, Oajan, or Pegasus in brand’s line.
Each Parfums de Marly fragrance carries a piece of French history. Immerse yourself in the rich essences made from the finest ingredients known since the golden age of perfumery in the 18th century.