Parfums De MarlyGodolphin Royal Essence Eau de Parfum for Men
- About the brand
Description Parfums De Marly Godolphin Royal EssenceIngredients
The aroma of luxury leather evokes wealth, confidence, and impeccable style. Inspired by a famous stallion, the Parfums De Marly Godolphin Eau de Parfum softens the leather note with fruits and spices, adopting a strong yet delicately smooth character.
- intense leather fragrance with exotic notes
- elegant and luxurious fragrance for men
- deep fragrance suitable for colder days
Composition of the fragrance
The herbal notes of thyme, cypress, and South American maté gradually reveal the dominant leather accord, reminiscent of the smell of a new car or a perfectly crafted saddle. Saffron, amber, and rose then evoke the temperament of Arabic equestrian school and give the fragrance a more exotic aroma. Sweet fruit contrasts with dark leather and perfectly rounds off the whole composition of Godolphin.
Story of the fragrance
Godolphin Eau de Parfum was named after a famous Arabian horse – one of the stallions who started the tradition of English thoroughbred horses. Godolphin Arabian, named after its owner, was brought from Yemen in the 18th century and became the royal ancestor of today’s horse-racing champions. His elegant stance and his endurance inspired this intense fragrance based on leather and Middle-Eastern vivacity.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Thyme, Cypress, Saffron, Fruity Notes, Maté, Green Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orris, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar, Amber, Leather, Vetiver, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Parfums De Marly
Luxury niche fragrances by Parfums de Marly are inspired by the times of Louis XV. whose passion for enchanting scents was well known. He especially loved extravagant and intense fragrances full of rich notes. Each day he requested his bedroom to be scented with a different perfume. Even the water in his garden fountains had a lovely scent.
Parfums de Marly revive the spirit of opulent balls and festivities that took place at the Château de Marly for the amusement of the royal court and foreign dignitaries. Apart from the old craft of perfumery, Parfums de Marly also pays homage to the tradition of horse racing. After all, the races were another of Louis XV.’s favourite pastimes. Each fragrance is a tribute to the character of one of the horse breeds that were popular at the French court. That’s why you find names like Parfums de Marly Herod, Oajan, or Pegasus in brand’s line.
Each Parfums de Marly fragrance carries a piece of French history. Immerse yourself in the rich essences made from the finest ingredients known since the golden age of perfumery in the 18th century.