- About the brand
- Review 8
Description Parfums De Marly Herod Royal EssenceIngredients
Give in to this luxury fragrance in an opulent bottle. Parfums De Marly Herod Royal Essence Eau de Parfum for men is a true ode to vanilla in an exceptionally harmonious blend with notes of wood and spices – all coming together to create a delicate yet highly impressive effect.
- woody fragrance with spicy notes
- ideal for colder months and evening occasions
- designed by Olivier Pescheux
Composition of the fragrance
From the first moment, you’ll find yourself captivated by a combination of spicy pepper and inimitable cinnamon. They’re later replaced by notes of tobacco leaf and dark, smokey incense. The whole composition rests on a base of warm vanilla and musky notes that stay on your skin the longest.
Story of the fragrance
The quintessentially gourmand Parfums De Marly Herod Royal Essence is fantastic for anyone who loves woody notes. Since its launch in 2012, this fragrance has been enchanting people with its warm yet daring character.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cinnamon, Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tobacco, Osmanthus, Labdanum, Frankincense
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Nagarmotha, Iso E Super, Cedar, Vanilla, Vetiver, Musk
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
Articles about Parfums De Marly Herod Royal EssenceArticles
About the brand Parfums De Marly
Luxury niche fragrances by Parfums de Marly are inspired by the times of Louis XV. whose passion for enchanting scents was well known. He especially loved extravagant and intense fragrances full of rich notes. Each day he requested his bedroom to be scented with a different perfume. Even the water in his garden fountains had a lovely scent.
Parfums de Marly revive the spirit of opulent balls and festivities that took place at the Château de Marly for the amusement of the royal court and foreign dignitaries. Apart from the old craft of perfumery, Parfums de Marly also pays homage to the tradition of horse racing. After all, the races were another of Louis XV.’s favourite pastimes. Each fragrance is a tribute to the character of one of the horse breeds that were popular at the French court. That’s why you find names like Parfums de Marly Herod, Oajan, or Pegasus in brand’s line.
Each Parfums de Marly fragrance carries a piece of French history. Immerse yourself in the rich essences made from the finest ingredients known since the golden age of perfumery in the 18th century.