Parfums De Marly Meliora Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Parfums De Marly MelioraIngredients
You are woken up by the warm rays of the sun, you are full of energy and another carefree summer day is in front of you. The Parfums De Marly Meliora Eau de Parfum is a romantic, floral and fruity fragrance with refreshing green leaves. Its optimism will follow you wherever you want to go.
- a fresh, fruity and green fragrance
- a youthful fragrance for women
- complements a summer morning perfectly
Composition of the fragrance
The combination of juicy cranberries and vanilla will boost your mood and give you an instant feeling of joy. Rose and tropical ylang-ylang bring warm sunlight, which contrasts with the cooling green leaves of blackcurrant and lily of the valley. White musk in the base blends seamlessly in with the skin and gives the fragrance a sensual depth.
The story of the fragrance
Parfums De Marly is a fragrance brand that is inspired by the fairytale beauty of the Royal Court of Versailles and the hedonistic lifestyle of Louis XV, who was passionate about horse racing. The Meliora Eau de Parfum is named after a valued thoroughbred mare that was the mother of the famous stallion, Herod.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant, Cassis, Red Berries
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Ylang-Ylang, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, green
About the brand Parfums De Marly
Luxury niche fragrances by Parfums de Marly are inspired by the times of Louis XV. whose passion for enchanting scents was well known. He especially loved extravagant and intense fragrances full of rich notes. Each day he requested his bedroom to be scented with a different perfume. Even the water in his garden fountains had a lovely scent.
Parfums de Marly revive the spirit of opulent balls and festivities that took place at the Château de Marly for the amusement of the royal court and foreign dignitaries. Apart from the old craft of perfumery, Parfums de Marly also pays homage to the tradition of horse racing. After all, the races were another of Louis XV.’s favourite pastimes. Each fragrance is a tribute to the character of one of the horse breeds that were popular at the French court. That’s why you find names like Parfums de Marly Herod, Oajan, or Pegasus in brand’s line.
Each Parfums de Marly fragrance carries a piece of French history. Immerse yourself in the rich essences made from the finest ingredients known since the golden age of perfumery in the 18th century.