Parfums De Marly PercivalEau de Parfum Unisex
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Parfums De Marly PercivalIngredients
The unisex Parfums De marly Percival Eau de Parfum is a sophisticated composition which is equally fresh and strong, etching in your memory the first time you smell it.
- an aromatic citrus fragrance with woody base
- created by the perfumer Hamid Merati-Kashani
- introduced in October 2018
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of Parfums De Marly Percival will refresh you with a citrussy combination of juicy bergamot, sweet tangerine, and geranium, accompanied by aromatic lavender. The floral spicy heart of the composition then introduces a combination of essences of silk jasmine and violet with a note of hedione, intense coriander, and warm sinnamon. The woody base of the Eau de Parfum is topped off by sensuous musk and ambroxan.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Geranium, Bergamot, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Hedione, Coriander, Jasmine, Violet, Cinnamon
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, Musk, Fir, Amberwood, Clearwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, spicy
About the brand Parfums De Marly
Luxury niche fragrances by Parfums de Marly are inspired by the times of Louis XV. whose passion for enchanting scents was well known. He especially loved extravagant and intense fragrances full of rich notes. Each day he requested his bedroom to be scented with a different perfume. Even the water in his garden fountains had a lovely scent.
Parfums de Marly revive the spirit of opulent balls and festivities that took place at the Château de Marly for the amusement of the royal court and foreign dignitaries. Apart from the old craft of perfumery, Parfums de Marly also pays homage to the tradition of horse racing. After all, the races were another of Louis XV.’s favourite pastimes. Each fragrance is a tribute to the character of one of the horse breeds that were popular at the French court. That’s why you find names like Parfums de Marly Herod, Oajan, or Pegasus in brand’s line.
Each Parfums de Marly fragrance carries a piece of French history. Immerse yourself in the rich essences made from the finest ingredients known since the golden age of perfumery in the 18th century.