- Review 2
Description Paul Smith RoseIngredients
Be as unique and unforgettable as a bouquet full of blooming roses which brings you joy on rare occasions. The Paul Smith Rose Eau de Parfum for women is composed of unique rose notes, obtained using a special technique. The rose, the queen of flowers, is accompanied by other floral ingredients to create the perfect sensory experience.
- a sweet floral fragrance
- for both young and older women who love romance
- suitable for daily use, especially in spring and summer
Composition of the fragrance
The opening will surprise you pleasantly with its notes of the rare and specially cultivated Paul Smith rose, together with refreshing green tea and romantic rose oil. The sparkling top notes then intertwine with delicate violet and magnolia. Finally, the base of the fragrance embraces you with a sensual combination of cedar and musk.
Story of the fragrance
The rose at the heart of this fragrance was specially cultivated and given as a gift by Paul’s wife for his birthday. Its pink petals have a distinct size, a tight centre and an intense aroma. Thanks to a special glass bell which inhales the scent of the flower, no rose has to be harvested, crushed or distilled to create the Paul Smith Rose fragrance. This technique obtains exactly what is needed to create a beautiful composition without doing any harm to the roses themselves.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rose, Violet
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Magnolia, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category