This product is equipped only with the EU type network plug / network connector
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Plaque Defense HX6803/04 HX6803/04Characteristics
Enjoy brushing your teeth with all the benefits of an electric toothbrush and maximum gentleness at the same time. Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6803/04 sonic toothbrush can remove up to 7× more plaque than a standard manual toothbrush while being exceptionally gentle on your teeth and gums.
The sonic technology of the brush uses a frequency of 62,000 motions per minute which perfectly remove plaque. A stream of water cleans the space between the teeth during brushing and the special round head reaches even your back teeth without a problem. Gentle vibrations of a handy pressure sensor will let you know if you’re pressing down too hard. This exceptionally gentle toothbrush is also suitable for people with braces, fillings, tooth crowns or veneers.
- gently cleans your teeth including interdental spaces
- removes up to 7× more plaque than a manual toothbrush
- helps reduce the risk of cavities
- helps improve the health and condition of your gums
- safe for people who wear dentures or braces
- allows you to clean even the teeth at the back of your mouth
- 1 Clean mode + 2 cleaning intensities
- sonic technology – frequency up to 62,000 motions per minute
- Easy Start feature – gradually increases the toothbrush's power
during the first 2 weeks so you can better adapt
- in-built pressure sensor – lets you know when you’re pressing down on your teeth too hard
- Quadpacer timer – measures the interval for equal cleaning of every part of your mouth
- BrushSync function – lets you know in time that your brush head needs replacing
- Smartimer – measures the recommended 2 minutes of brushing
- lithium-ion battery + charge indicator
- 1 charge lasts up to 2 weeks
How to use:
Wet your toothbrush and apply toothpaste. Place the toothbrush into your mouth and switch it on. Clean every tooth individually from all sides. An audio signal will tell you that you should move on to another part of your mouth. After brushing your teeth, spit out the rest of the toothpaste and rinse your mouth with water. Rinse the brush head thoroughly under running water after every use.
- Type of power supply
About the brand Philips
Philips has been a household name for more than a century, more precisely for over 120 years. During this time, Philips earned a name for itself as the go-to brand for electric appliances, including tools designed for personal care.
Philips & Co. was founded in 1891 in Eindhoven, Netherlands, at first aiming to produce light bulbs, growing in demand with the electrification of households.
After some time, the company began to grow and create products for other uses. These days, Philips is one of the most respected brands for their medical electronics or energy-saving light bulbs, but also for their shavers, trimmers and electric toothbrushes. Over the years, Philips has come up with many new technologies and innovations, keeping in mind that the products must always be comfortable to use and pleasant to look at. While reflecting the latest research and trends, the Philips products are simple and accessible enough for an easy use at home.
Beautyspin carries many Philips personal care products from hair dryers to beard trimmers. We also have Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes featuring a patented sonic technology that will make your daily dental hygiene even more effective.
Philips is a synonym of traditional and time-tested values combined with innovation and progress. As one of the most reliable brands on the market, it will make your everyday life considerably easier while still keeping up with the latest trends.