- Review 1
Description Balmain ExtaticIngredients
Give in to a fragrance that embodies attraction, lightness and self-confidence. Balmain Extatic Eau de Parfum reflects both the tender and the daring side of a modern woman. Experience the feeling of perfect confidence that floods your mind when you decide to stay true to yourself.
- oriental floral fragrance with luxurious character
- perfectly underscores your elegant style
- ideal for colder months
Composition of the fragrance
From the very start, you’ll be enchanted by an addictive blend of tender rose, delicious pear and osmanthus with a typical fruity character. Then you’ll enjoy a gorgeous bouquet of intoxicating iris and orchids, gently underlined by jasmine. The sophisticated sensuality relies on warm accords of sandalwood and cashmere wood, complemented by aromatic amyris and captivating leather.
Story of the fragrance
Balmain Extatic for women from 2014 comes in a luxurious bottle which represents a seductive human form with broad shoulders in gold and black colour. It embodies the contrasting sides of a modern woman – her beauty and attractiveness as well as her determination to live according to her own rules.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Osmanthus, Pear, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Jasmine, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Amyris, Cashmere Wood, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral