- About the brand
- Review 18
Description Rasasi La YuqawamIngredients
Did you know that La Yuqawam means “irresistible” in Arabic? it’s also the perfect word to describe the Rasasi La Yuqawam Eau de Parfum for men. It is the embodiment of elegance and sensuality, and will keep you company throughout the entire day, as it’s unbelievably long-lasting!
- an oriental fragrance
- for a charming man
- particularly suitable for special occasions, but also for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The irresistible Rasasi La Yuqawam fragrance will enchant you with the delicate essences of juicy raspberries, which are later joined by intoxicating notes of captivating saffron and voluptuous thyme. Subsequently, you’ll be able to smell the silky aroma of graceful jasmine, exhilarating incense and the unique accord of artemisia. The base consists of mysterious woody notes, amber, pure leather and luxurious suede.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Saffron, Thyme
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Frankincense, Artemisia, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Amber, Woody Notes, Suede
- Fragrance category
About the brand Rasasi
Give in to the magic of luxury fragrance by the Dubai brand Rasasi. They will captivate every Oriental fragrance connoisseur, but they’re equally lovely for those who prefer lighter and more refreshing compositions. Discover these unusual scents from a faraway land.
Rasasi is a family business which was founded in 1979. The vision of its founder, Abdul Razzak Kalsekar, was simple – attracting customers by offering high quality, uniqueness, and exclusivity in every Rasasi fragrance. Their Oriental fragrances include Rasasi La Yuqawam Eau de Parfum – the feminine version contains pulsating sandalwood, delicious cinnamon, and musk, while the masculine includes amber, leather, and suede accompanied by woody notes.
If you’re looking for something more classic, try Rasasi Blue Lady which is like a bouquet of fresh flowers with a hint of citrus. Fruity and floral notes are also at the core of the sensual and charming Rasasi Hawas for Her Eau de Parfum. This fragrance also comes in a version for men, this time with notes of amber, bergamot, and orange blossom.