Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi Zebra Pour Elle Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 6
Description Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi Zebra Pour ElleIngredients
Listen to an ode to beauty, harmony, and beauty of the female gender, told by the gorgeous notes of Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi Zebra Pour Elle Eau de Parfum. The woman who wears this perfume always stands out in a crowd. She has an extraordinary temperament and natural self-confidence which attracts everyone around.
- citrus woody fragrance with strong sandalwood accords
- for temperamental women who go against the flow
- introduced in 2014
Composition of the fragrance
Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi Zebra Pour Elle opens with enticing notes of violet leaves with a pinch of clove. These notes later fade to let in the woody, sweet combination of iris and cedar wood. The smouldering base contains earthy patchouli and sandalwood to add some classic soft-yet-strong woody accords to the whole composition. The carnal notes of musk are later overpowered by delicately sweet vanilla and amber which gives the Eau de Parfum an intoxicating warmth.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet Leaves, Clove
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Amber, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- citrus, woody
About the brand Rasasi
Give in to the magic of luxury fragrance by the Dubai brand Rasasi. They will captivate every Oriental fragrance connoisseur, but they’re equally lovely for those who prefer lighter and more refreshing compositions. Discover these unusual scents from a faraway land.
Rasasi is a family business which was founded in 1979. The vision of its founder, Abdul Razzak Kalsekar, was simple – attracting customers by offering high quality, uniqueness, and exclusivity in every Rasasi fragrance. Their Oriental fragrances include Rasasi La Yuqawam Eau de Parfum – the feminine version contains pulsating sandalwood, delicious cinnamon, and musk, while the masculine includes amber, leather, and suede accompanied by woody notes.
If you’re looking for something more classic, try Rasasi Blue Lady which is like a bouquet of fresh flowers with a hint of citrus. Fruity and floral notes are also at the core of the sensual and charming Rasasi Hawas for Her Eau de Parfum. This fragrance also comes in a version for men, this time with notes of amber, bergamot, and orange blossom.