- About the brand
Description Revlon Fire & IceIngredients
Revlon Fire & Ice Eau de Cologne is a feminine fragrance that will make sure you are unforgettable wherever you go.
- a floral fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- especially for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Osmanthus
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pansy, Orchid, Tuberose, Daffodil
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Frankincense, Musk, Amber
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Revlon
The Revlon brand has first-class cosmetics and quality perfumes. The brand was founded in 1932 by the Revson brothers and Charles Lachman, who added the L from his name to the surname Revson. That is how Revlon as we know it came about.
The brand headquarters are in Barcelona. The company's first product was a nail polish, and thanks to its success the Revlon range began to grow rapidly with other beauty products. In 1973 they had success with the Jontue perfume, which became a bestseller in the USA.
Their controversial advertising always aroused great interest, and Revlon had an annual turnover worth billions of dollars by the 1970s and ’80s. Currently, Revlon is one of the largest cosmetics giants and is known throughout the world.