Robert Piguet Casbah Eau de Parfum Unisex
You save 26%
- Fragrance description
- Review 1
Fragrance description Robert Piguet CasbahIngredients
The incense fragrance of the Robert Piguet Casbah Eau de Parfum combines smoke with green notes and spices to form an unconventional unisex fragrance.
- a woody-spicy fragrance
- the prominent spiciness of incense
- strong and long-lasting
Composition of the fragrance
Casbah contains an audacious amount of incense that blends with green angelica and pungent spice. The top notes consist of warm nutmeg, pepper and angelica root. The smooth fragrance of iris intertwines with exciting tobacco. Mysterious incense combined with cedar and vetiver will take you into the heart of ancient temples.
The story of the fragrance
Casbah is the name of a fortress in the North African mountains. In times of crisis, an entire village could take refuge inside. The Casbah Eau de Parfum is similarly strong and unshakable. It is reminiscent of hot African air, the dry scent of sand and the cool light of the night sky above the desert.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Pepper, Nutmeg
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Frankincense, Tobacco
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Wine, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy