- Review 1
Description Robert Piguet CravacheIngredients
A laid-back summer day in the Italian countryside. You can go for a ride on a horse or simply relax and enjoy breathing in the fresh air filled with a herbal aroma. The fresh and elegant Robert Piguet Cravache Eau de Toilette is based on a popular classic and is dressed in a modern suit of casual elegance.
- a sophisticated, woody and chypre fragrance
- a casually elegant fragrance for men
- a fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
Composition of the fragrance
The sparkling notes of lemon and tangerine are complemented by petitgrain, extracted from bitter orange leaves. Gradually, elegant, pure lavender and a herbal touch of sage become more prominent. Vetiver, nutmeg and oakmoss give the fragrance an uncompromisingly masculine character.
Story of the fragrance
The Cravache Eau de Toilette, meaning riding crop, was created in 1963. Its reformulated, modern version is an airy and sophisticated fragrance that retains the style and elegance of the original. It is an olfactory image of an equestrian outing through the Italian countryside, where the scents of hay, wildflowers and cypress fields are combined into one.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Petitgrain, Lemon, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sage, Nutmeg, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- chypre, woody