You save 29%
Description Robert Piguet OudIngredients
The mysterious Robert Piquet Oud Eau de Parfum is made for special evenings. The aroma of the main ingredient (oud), which the fragrance is named after, inspired a number of tales and legends. Embark on a mysterious journey and be carried away into a magical story of Scheherazade.
- an oriental, woody unisex fragrance
- for men and women who long to enjoy a magical evening of mystery
- absolutely great for special autumn and winter evenings
Composition of the fragrance
The Eau de Parfum opens up with the fragrance of saffron, evoking the warmth of the Orient within you. The middle notes are dominated by styrax, myrrh and distinctive spruce resin. The base notes are formed of woody notes marked by guaiac and agar wood, with undertones of distinctive patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
The unisex Oud Eau de Parfum first saw the light of day in 2012. The perfumer Aurelien Guichard was responsible for creating it, inspired by the Middle Eastern tales of Scheherazade and the mysterious fragrance of oud.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Myrrh, Styrax, Spruce Resin
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oud, Guaiac Wood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody