Roberto Cavalli FlorenceEau de Parfum for Women
You save 52%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Roberto Cavalli FlorenceIngredients
Explore the magical artistic atmosphere of Italy’s Florence with the Eau de Parfum Florence by Roberto Cavalli.
- an elegant floral chypre fragrance
- for the casually sophisticated woman
- suitable for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes combine refreshing mandarin juice with blackcurrant. Soon after, it blooms into a feminine, floral bouquet made up of delicate orange blossom and grapefruit, followed by hibiscus seeds. The base of the composition is a mixture of patchouli, amber and musk, making it a highly alluring and sensual fragrance.
The story of the fragrance
Florence is a celebration of the diversity that the famous Italian city has to offer – combining culture and nature, past and present, pomp and joie de vivre, in other words happily living life to the full. Envelop yourself in this fragrance, launched this year, 2018, and created for a woman as beautiful and unforgettable as the very mecca of Italian art.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Hibiscus Seeds, Orange Blossom, Grapefruit Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Roberto Cavalli
Every Roberto Cavalli perfume carries a bit of its creator’s charm. This Italian designer first came into prominence in the 70s when he invented a ground-breaking textile printing technique which allowed him to experiment with different materials and designs and finally to open his own boutique in Saint-Tropez. His sexy fashion collections with animal prints and his signature jeans soon became iconic and favoured by the likes of Brigitte Bardot.
The first Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2002 and it captures the designer’s provocative style. Later, women all over the world became smitten with the Just Cavalli Eau de Toilette, a floral fragrance with a woody base. These days you have the luxury and extravagance of 40 different fragrances for women and men to explore – including other products such as the Roberto Cavalli aftershave splash.