Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Roberto Cavalli Roberto CavalliIngredients
Your new confidence can be just as bold as a strolling tiger. The Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum for women can help you achieve this by awakening all your senses, underscoring your powerful side and making you a master of seduction.
- an oriental, floral fragrance
- for women who want to feel sexy
- a stronger fragrance also suitable for special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
At first smell, you will notice spicy notes of pepper, which soon blend in with captivating orange blossom. It gradually fades so that the sweet fragrance of tonka beans that go perfectly with warming vanilla can come out in full, and then the sensual zones of benzoin bring the entire composition to perfection.
Story of the fragrance
Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli was launched in 2012 and has helped highlight women’s sex appeal all over the world ever since.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Tonka Beans, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Roberto Cavalli
Every Roberto Cavalli perfume carries a bit of its creator’s charm. This Italian designer first came into prominence in the 70s when he invented a ground-breaking textile printing technique which allowed him to experiment with different materials and designs and finally to open his own boutique in Saint-Tropez. His sexy fashion collections with animal prints and his signature jeans soon became iconic and favoured by the likes of Brigitte Bardot.
The first Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2002 and it captures the designer’s provocative style. Later, women all over the world became smitten with the Just Cavalli Eau de Toilette, a floral fragrance with a woody base. These days you have the luxury and extravagance of 40 different fragrances for women and men to explore – including other products such as the Roberto Cavalli aftershave splash.