- About the brand
Description Rochas Byzance (2019)Ingredients
An elegant cocktail which evokes a world where magic, mystery, and seduction all come together. Rochas Byzance (2019) Eau de Parfum for women will open a door to a modern fairy tale full of sensuality and boldness.
- elegant, oriental floral fragrance
- a modern interpretation of the original fragrance from 1987
- noble design of the bottle with golden elements
Composition of the fragrance
Give in to this oriental floral cocktail whose notes you’ll soon become addicted to. The composition of Rochas Byzance opens with a bright combination of bergamot and pear, underscored by the sweetness of neroli. They’re closely followed by a luxurious bouquet of roses, freesias, and heliotrope with its vanillic aroma. This magical combination is then intensified in the drydown with its sensual vanilla absolue surrounded by light woods and soft musk.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Bergamot, Neroli
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Heliotrope, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Blond Wood, Musk, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Rochas
Rochas is a fashion house founded in 1925 by Marcel Rochas, who was the first person in the world to design 2/3-length coats and skirts with pockets. However, Rochas is particularly famous for his Femme perfumes, in pink boxes with black lace.
In 1990, 35 years after the death of Rochas, the celebrated Femme was relaunched. The Rochas brand is now sought after by celebrities such as Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Try the unique scent by Rochas. You won’t regret it!