Rochas Rochas Man Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Rochas Rochas ManIngredients
Join the game of contrasts which provokes your senses. Lavender and coffee – two ingredients on the opposite sides of the olfactory spectrum, unexpectedly come together in Rochas Rochas Man Eau de Toilette. Discover the first gourmand fragrance for men in the world of perfumery.
- gourmand woody-spicy fragrance with oriental elements
- created by Maurice Roucel in 1999
- the modern and creative nature of the fragrance is reflected in the design of the bottle
Composition of the fragrance
The whole composition opens with a significant aroma of lavender, accompanied by the lightness of green and citrus essences. The middle notes include an intense aroma of mocha coffee, the other key ingredient, complemented by warm amber, sweet vanilla, and captivating jasmine in the heart of the fragrance. These slowly fade into the gentleness of sandalwood and cedar wood. Savour the extraordinary and daring deliciousness of Rochas Rochas Man until its last breath.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Green Notes, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Mocha, Amber, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Rochas
In 1990, 35 years after the death of Rochas, the celebrated Femme was relaunched. The Rochas brand is now sought after by celebrities such as Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Try the unique scent by Rochas. You won’t regret it!