Rochas MoustacheEau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Rochas MoustacheIngredients
The seductive composition of the Rochas Moustache Eau de Parfum for men will transport you to a contemporary urban world where every detail matters. The fragrance was inspired by the natural inner power and sensitivity of a modern assertive man.
- addictive, oriental woody fragrance
- for a modern man who’s powerful yet sensitive
- inspired by contemporary urban life
Composition of the fragrance
The oriental-woody Rochas Moustache opens with a combination of sweet tangerine and pink pepper seeds. The heart of this Eau de Parfum reveals notes of rose and cedar wood which underscore its strong character. The base notes is slightly different – it combines notes of sweet, lightly spicy patchouli and powdery benzoin with the lovely aroma of vanilla.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cedar Wood, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Rochas
Rochas is a fashion house founded in 1925 by Marcel Rochas, who was the first person in the world to design 2/3-length coats and skirts with pockets. However, Rochas is particularly famous for his Femme perfumes, in pink boxes with black lace.
In 1990, 35 years after the death of Rochas, the celebrated Femme was relaunched. The Rochas brand is now sought after by celebrities such as Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Try the unique scent by Rochas. You won’t regret it!